Hey There, I’m Mani. 👋 (He/Him/His)
(This summary is taken straight off of my GitHub profile. Keep reading!)
A Product Management Professional from India.
👒 Some Hats I Wear: Python + JAMstack + FARM Stack Developer, Designer, Marketeer, S.E.O Consultant And Automation Junkie.
I’m a passionate entrepreneur with over 5 years of experience in building & scaling initiatives. I aim to combine my insights to join and help teams collaboratively identify pain points, automate/optimize workflows and reach goals.
I’m passionate about working with initiatives and teams that promote mental health, animal care, create impact or make life easier.
cough Please join me in a rant on how “working remotely” and “working from home despite a global pandemic” are two completely different things. 🤨
What Would You Find On My GitHub?
- Projects and working concepts that have helped automate/optimize mundane tasks, or test out new concepts.
- Projects that support my work as the Co-Founder and Product Lead at TheMindClan, a platform that’s making mental health accessible (and a personal journey) to Indians.
What Do I Code In? 💻
I try learn any language that can help the teams of various projects I’m part of. My first preference would be Python (FastAPI/Flask/Django) & Hugo with whichever front-end framework that works for the project. I’ve got a soft corner for Tailwind and bootstrap (SUPER pumped for version 5 btw).
Some Projects I’ve Worked On:
- Hugon: Python script that simplifies working with archetypes in Hugo. Enables bulk markdown file creation/editing via a single .csv!
- SwitchCase.xyz: Text/sentence conversion into random, sentence, capital, upper, lower, slug case including illegal case removal! Privacy friendly, quick, free and open source!
- SyncWP: CLI script to migrate a PHP/Wordpress site from your local non/docker machine to a WPCLI + SSH enabled server. Seeks commands via a .YAML config file. Of course, this was before I moved almost all projects to JAMstack on Netlify.
- File2Drive: Experimental script to transfer all files straight into another folder (eg: OneDrive, DropBox, System) using Python. Useful for automating font backups.
- PicToSquare: Experimental script that uses Python to enter a directory and make pictures “Instagram Ready” by framing them up into a no-crop square.
- PowFile: Quick script to help switch up Windows Powershell profile files or reset them back to normal. Useful for live demos & shell recording sessions.
What Can I Help You With? 🆘
- I can be your resident entrepreneur, working with you to solve any challenge you’re experiencing.
- I can help you find out ways to automate the tasks you didn’t know needed automation.
- I can help you adopt the best
agile strategies for your productcat/dog for your mental health. (Just kidding, I can help you with both)
- Opening your perspective on how having womxn (and intersectional representation) in tech/positions of power can actually help you and the overall ecosystem.
Open Source Projects That Have Caught My Eye: 👀
- n8n.io: Doing to task automation, what Mautic has done to email marketing.
- Hugo: The fastest, easiest and most dependable static page generator out there.
- FastAPI: A framework for high performance, fast to code, ready for production python apps.
- dokku: A PaaS solution that brings Heroku like deployments with Docker under the hood.
- DocAssemble: A free, open-source expert system for guided interviews and document assembly, based on Python, YAML, and Markdown.
A Quote I Resonate With. 🎯
Jack of all, master of none often times better than master of one
Read more about me on my GitHub profile.